Hand drawn illustration of the ss Great Britain greetings card.
The ss Great Britain, completed in 1845, was the longest passenger ship of her time. Designed by Isambard Kingdom Brunel, she was the first iron ship with a screw propeller. She was also the first iron steamer to cross the Atlantic, which she did in just 14 days.
This greetings card comes with a white envelope and cellophane sleeve. The card has been digitally printed onto FSC certified card.
Size: H12.7cm x W17.7cm
Meet Rolfe & Wills
Alice Rolfe of Rolfe & Wills designs and hand screen prints all of the fabric based pieces in her range. She is inspired by vibrant colour combinations found in nature, and is passionate about the environment.
All Rolfe & Wills products are organic, printed with organic ink, and their products are fair trade made. Their digital prints, notebooks and cards are printed onto recycled paper and FSC card.
Rolfe & Wills products are designed and developed for hand screen printing in their built for purpose Bristol studio. They only use organic, water based inks to maintain their low impact ethos.
View all products by Rolfe & Wills here.
FREE UK DELIVERY
- All orders include free Royal Mail 1st class delivery.
- Your order will be dispatched within 3 working days
- Need your order quicker? Please call Danny on 07426 687 208 and we will do all we can to help.
- Handmade & printed to order items will be dispatched once work is complete, please check product description.
- Bristol customers can call Danny 07426 687 208 if you would like to collect your order from our Bristol office.
International delivery can be arranged for most products on The Bristol Shop, we've delivered hundreds of products throughout the world over the years, if you would like something delivered outside of the UK please email email@example.com and we will be happy to arrange this extra service for you.