Leigh Woods is a hidden gem along the edge of Avon Gorge, near the city of Bristol. Step off the beaten track and you will find yourself in a beautiful deciduous woodland, well-loved by walkers and mountain bikers of all ages.
Size - image 47cm x 29cm, unframed, signed and numbered edition of 250.
Meet Jenny Urquhart
Jenny Urquhart is a Bristol-based artist who first picked up a paintbrush in 2010 after teaching Biology for ten years! Since her change of career, Jenny’s work has appeared in the RWA, increasing numbers of South West galleries, Selfridges in London and national media.
Jenny’s work is vibrant, contemporary and increasingly popular with Bristol art buyers. Much of her work features South West coastal resorts and of course, Bristol, her favourite city in the whole world!
In 2015 Jenny was involved with the Shaun in the City arts trail in both London and Bristol, painting a giant Shaun the Sheep for each city to raise money for sick children in hospital.
View all products by Jenny Urquhart here.
FREE UK DELIVERY
- All orders include free Royal Mail 1st class delivery.
- Your order will be dispatched within 3 working days
- Need your order quicker? Please call Danny on 07426 687 208 and we will do all we can to help.
- Handmade & printed to order items will be dispatched once work is complete, please check product description.
- Bristol customers can call Danny 07426 687 208 if you would like to collect your order from our Bristol office.
International delivery can be arranged for most products on The Bristol Shop, we've delivered hundreds of products throughout the world over the years, if you would like something delivered outside of the UK please email email@example.com and we will be happy to arrange this extra service for you.
We pride ourselves on making customer service our top priority. If you would like further information or have any questions about delivery please Contact Us Here and we will do all we can to help.