Featuring a handsome hare, the original artwork was produced using watercolour, hand stencilled lettering and hand inked drawings.
The image size: A4 (210mm x 297mm) and has an extra 9mm white border around the image to allow for mounting and framing.
The image is printed on Innova Soft Textured Natural White 315gsm paper, this paper has a natural white finish with a slightly structured, soft-textured surface equivalent to a traditional etching fine art paper. The surface has a special matte coating, designed for high quality fine art and photographic reproduction with inkjet (giclée) technology.
Limited Edition: 100
Meet Sally Darby
Sally Darby is an Illustrator living in the South West of England. She specialises in producing designs for children’s publishing, stationery, kids products and surface patterns. Sally also produces intricate paper sculptures and paper cuts for exhibitions, animations and prop making.
View all products by Sally Darby here.
FREE UK DELIVERY
- All orders include free Royal Mail 1st class delivery.
- Your order will be dispatched within 3 working days
- Need your order quicker? Please call Danny on 07426 687 208 and we will do all we can to help.
- Handmade & printed to order items will be dispatched once work is complete, please check product description.
- Bristol customers can call Danny 07426 687 208 if you would like to collect your order from our Bristol office.
International delivery can be arranged for most products on The Bristol Shop, we've delivered hundreds of products throughout the world over the years, if you would like something delivered outside of the UK please email firstname.lastname@example.org and we will be happy to arrange this extra service for you.