A high quality A4 mounted (unframed) giclée print featuring a colourful Bristol scene photographed by Jessica Siggers (Porthjess) and printed in Stokes Croft, Bristol.
Printed on 285gsm portrait white paper.
Each print is signed by Porthjess and comes displayed on a black board/mount to really make Jess' colours pop!
All images are protected by cellophane wrap and are securely shipped in a sturdy board-backed envelope and include a bonus gift of a selection of Porthjess square mini prints!
PLEASE NOTE - Delivery on all Porthjess products is between 10-12 days.
In 2009 Jessica Siggers left her job as an office manager to find a new career involving her love of bright colours. And thus, Porthjess was born!
As well as focusing on Bristol's beauty in her photographic prints and canvases, Jess is also a social media influencer and content creator working for clients such as Farrow & Ball, Pret A Manger and Cross Country Trains, though her true love lies in capturing Bristol's colours and cars!
View all products by Porthjess of Bristol here.
FREE UK DELIVERY
- All orders include free Royal Mail 1st class delivery.
- Your order will be dispatched within 3 working days
- Need your order quicker? Please call Danny on 07426 687 208 and we will do all we can to help.
- Handmade & printed to order items will be dispatched once work is complete, please check product description.
- Bristol customers can call Danny 07426 687 208 if you would like to collect your order from our Bristol office.
International delivery can be arranged for most products on The Bristol Shop, we've delivered hundreds of products throughout the world over the years, if you would like something delivered outside of the UK please email email@example.com and we will be happy to arrange this extra service for you.
We pride ourselves on making customer service our top priority. If you would like further information or have any questions about delivery please Contact Us Here and we will do all we can to help.