This design by Jill Spence is inspired by her upbringing as a fisherman's daughter in a small fishing town on the rocky cliffs of the Scottish Borders and features a school of mackerel.
This design is hand printed and signed, titled and numbered by the artist. It is sold unframed, and is part of a very limited edition of 13.
Dimensions: A4 W 297mm x H 420mm approx
Meet Jill Spence
Silk screen printmaker Jill Spence is based in Stokes Croft, Bristol. Her work is hand screen printed and is influenced by the beautiful repeat patterns of Moorish design and the bold, geometric shapes of the Art Deco period. An injection from experience as a graphic designer ensures her work has a contemporary edge.
View all products by Jill Spence here.
FREE UK DELIVERY
- All orders include free Royal Mail 1st class delivery.
- Your order will be dispatched within 3 working days
- Need your order quicker? Please call Danny on 07426 687 208 and we will do all we can to help.
- Handmade & printed to order items will be dispatched once work is complete, please check product description.
- Bristol customers can call Danny 07426 687 208 if you would like to collect your order from our Bristol office.
International delivery can be arranged for most products on The Bristol Shop, we've delivered hundreds of products throughout the world over the years, if you would like something delivered outside of the UK please email email@example.com and we will be happy to arrange this extra service for you.
We pride ourselves on making customer service our top priority. If you would like further information or have any questions about delivery please Contact Us Here and we will do all we can to help.