FULL DESCRIPTION BELOW
Giclée print showing the wonderful coloured terraces of Totterdown along with the Church of the Holy Nativity - the distinctive green spire of which can be recognised from all over the city.
Size - Large: 100cm x 30cm | Small: 70cm x 21cm
unframed, signed by the artist and numbered edition of 100 (large size) or 125 (small size). Prints are posted in a strong cardboard tube.
Meet Emily Ketteringham
Bristol based artist Emily Ketteringham has been inspired by the coloured terraces and sweeping views of Bristol and surrounding areas since 2006.
Emily starts each of her large cityscapes by taking copious photos, before returning to the comfort of her desk to start drawing. Creating a detailed line drawing allows her to focus on, and draw attention to, the elements of the view that she enjoys the most. Emily then scans the large drawing and spends a happy time digitally adding the colour!
View all products by Emily Ketteringham here.
FREE UK DELIVERY
- All orders include free Royal Mail 1st class delivery.
- Your order will be dispatched within 3 working days
- Need your order quicker? Please call Danny on 07426 687 208 and we will do all we can to help.
- Handmade & printed to order items will be dispatched once work is complete, please check product description.
- Bristol customers can call Danny 07426 687 208 if you would like to collect your order from our Bristol office.
International delivery can be arranged for most products on The Bristol Shop, we've delivered hundreds of products throughout the world over the years, if you would like something delivered outside of the UK please email email@example.com and we will be happy to arrange this extra service for you.
We pride ourselves on making customer service our top priority. If you would like further information or have any questions about delivery please Contact Us Here and we will do all we can to help.