The Golden Finch. The fine art print is of an original drawing done by Rebekah Marshall, that was colored both by hand and then also digitally.
The print is printed on A4 archival Epson 195gsm matt paper with a small border. It is a archival print and printed using pigment inks that are guaranteed to not fade for over 100 years
It will be signed on the back by the artist and shipped in a bubble lined envelope with a piece of board to make sure it gets to you in perfect condition!
Meet Rebekah Marshall
My name is Rebekah Leigh Marshall and I am an artist, illustrator and maker living in Bristol, UK. I completed a Fine Art degree in 2007 and since my degree I have found myself drawn to the world of illustration and pattern design.
Little things in life inspire my art, such as patterns on teacups, bicycle rides and animals, especially birds and horses. I also have a fascination for old items with history that look as if they would tell a good story.
My prints are designed and printed at my little home studio in Bristol, where possible I use recycled papers, cardstock and packaging.
View all products by Rebekah Marshall here.
FREE UK DELIVERY
- All orders include free Royal Mail 1st class delivery.
- Your order will be dispatched within 3 working days
- Need your order quicker? Please call Danny on 07426 687 208 and we will do all we can to help.
- Handmade & printed to order items will be dispatched once work is complete, please check product description.
- Bristol customers can call Danny 07426 687 208 if you would like to collect your order from our Bristol office.
International delivery can be arranged for most products on The Bristol Shop, we've delivered hundreds of products throughout the world over the years, if you would like something delivered outside of the UK please email firstname.lastname@example.org and we will be happy to arrange this extra service for you.