Giclée print of an original painting by Bristol artist Charlotte Rowlands of "The Avon At Hotwells"
Signed by the artist.
16" x 14" inc border
Meet Charlotte Rowlands
Charlotte has lived in the historic maritime city of Bristol all her life. She attended Clifton High School where she studied Art and won The Trevor Haddrell Award.
Charlotte mainly paints in oils and draws using charcoal. Charlotte’s art is figurative and adheres to traditional values. She has been commissioned to paint a wide variety of subjects from landscapes to jazz scenes to military aircraft.
The Royal Marines have showcased her paintings, predominantly scenes of Afghanistan, a number of which directly helped to raise money for their Charitable Trust Fund (RMCTF).
Charlotte particularly enjoys painting scenes with water and she has a wealth of inspiration from Bristol itself with its beautiful harbourside.
View all products by Charlotte Rowlands here.
FREE UK DELIVERY
- All orders include free Royal Mail 1st class delivery.
- Your order will be dispatched within 3 working days
- Need your order quicker? Please call Danny on 07426 687 208 and we will do all we can to help.
- Handmade & printed to order items will be dispatched once work is complete, please check product description.
- Bristol customers can call Danny 07426 687 208 if you would like to collect your order from our Bristol office.
International delivery can be arranged for most products on The Bristol Shop, we've delivered hundreds of products throughout the world over the years, if you would like something delivered outside of the UK please email email@example.com and we will be happy to arrange this extra service for you.
We pride ourselves on making customer service our top priority. If you would like further information or have any questions about delivery please Contact Us Here and we will do all we can to help.