A colourful print featuring two swans, perfect as a gift for a loved one (swans mate for life!) Alternatively a cheery print to brighten any room!
This is a archival Art print of my original illustration. Colored by hand and also digitally.
Each print will be signed by the artist.
It is printed on A4 archival Epson 195gsm matte paper with a small boarder. It is a archival print and printed using pigment inks that are guaranteed to not fade for over 100 years.
The print will be securely packaged with pieces of hard board and sent inside a rigid envelope to make sure it reaches you in perfect condition!
Meet Rebekah Marshall
My name is Rebekah Leigh Marshall and I am an artist, illustrator and maker living in Bristol, UK. I completed a Fine Art degree in 2007 and since my degree I have found myself drawn to the world of illustration and pattern design.
Little things in life inspire my art, such as patterns on teacups, bicycle rides and animals, especially birds and horses. I also have a fascination for old items with history that look as if they would tell a good story.
My prints are designed and printed at my little home studio in Bristol, where possible I use recycled papers, cardstock and packaging.
View all products by Rebekah Marshall here.
FREE UK DELIVERY
- All orders include free Royal Mail 1st class delivery.
- Your order will be dispatched within 3 working days
- Need your order quicker? Please call Danny on 07426 687 208 and we will do all we can to help.
- Handmade & printed to order items will be dispatched once work is complete, please check product description.
- Bristol customers can call Danny 07426 687 208 if you would like to collect your order from our Bristol office.
International delivery can be arranged for most products on The Bristol Shop, we've delivered hundreds of products throughout the world over the years, if you would like something delivered outside of the UK please email firstname.lastname@example.org and we will be happy to arrange this extra service for you.