New Silver Minirig Bluetooth Speaker, released March 2017, this latest edition of the Minirig (named 'MRBT-2') now sports a best-in-class 80 hours battery time from a single charge and Minirigs have redesigned their custom, extra large 3” driver, improving sound performance to deliver stunning volume and clarity.
- New ‘over the air’ updater, controlled through the Minirig app (available for free on the iOS App Store & Google Play for Android) which, even after purchase, allows for further improvements to be made to the speaker. These may include such things as a custom EQ, or more upgrades to battery life. The over the air updater is a welcome addition in the move towards a future-proof speaker.
- Best-in-class 80hrs battery time (up from 50hrs) on a single charge.
- Redesigned custom, extra large 3” driver, improving sound performance to deliver stunning volume and clarity.
- The powerful battery can hold its charge for months and allows for any other USB device to be charged via the Minirig (iPhone 7 recharge approx 2.5 times), ideal for festivals, camping and big weekenders!
Designed and built in Bristol by the awesome team at PASCE Ltd, the Minirig is widely recognised as being one of the very best portable speakers available.
Black Minirig Bluetooth Speaker (2017 Edition | MRBT-2), USB Charging Cable, 3.5" Audio Cable, Minirig Soft Carry Case.
Professional Audio SCience and Engineering (PASCE) Ltd create cutting edge audio equipment. All PASCE products are designed and tested in their laboratory right here in Bristol, and all manufacturing and assembly of parts is done by UK based engineering companies.
PASCE focus on using only the best possible components sourced from the most reputable and reliable manufacturers.
View all products by Minirigs here.
FREE UK DELIVERY
- All orders include free Royal Mail 1st class delivery.
- Your order will be dispatched within 3 working days
- Need your order quicker? Please call Danny on 07426 687 208 and we will do all we can to help.
- Handmade & printed to order items will be dispatched once work is complete, please check product description.
- Bristol customers can call Danny 07426 687 208 if you would like to collect your order from our Bristol office.
International delivery can be arranged for most products on The Bristol Shop, we've delivered hundreds of products throughout the world over the years, if you would like something delivered outside of the UK please email firstname.lastname@example.org and we will be happy to arrange this extra service for you.