"Scaling St Mary Redcliffe: A Sun’s Path" is a limited edition giclée print from Sheona Beaumont’s series Bristol Through the Lens, a collection of images made up of more than one photograph taken at different times of day/year/view and explores views of Bristol.
Printed with Epson lightfast inks on Epson matt fine art paper (320gsm), and signed by the artist.
Limited edition of 200
Sold unframed and unmounted, will be rolled for delivery.
Available sizes: 40 x 30cm, or 80 x 60cm
Each print comes with between 2cm and 6cm of white border space around the image.
Meet Sheona Beaumont
Sheona Beaumont is a visual artist and writer based in the South West. Born in Bristol, and having lived there for 20 years, her work and research explore the ways in which photography reveals more than just the obvious - the emotional, spiritual and personal connections of our lives and loves.
She particularly enjoys working with the capacity of manipulated digital photography to confuse and enhance our ways of looking at things, producing beautifully kaleidoscopic images.
Exhibiting regularly, she produces a solo exhibition every other year, and is currently writing about biblical themes in contemporary photography for her doctorate at the University of Gloucestershire.
View all products by Sheona Beaumont here.
FREE UK DELIVERY
- All orders include free Royal Mail 1st class delivery.
- Your order will be dispatched within 3 working days
- Need your order quicker? Please call Danny on 07426 687 208 and we will do all we can to help.
- Handmade & printed to order items will be dispatched once work is complete, please check product description.
- Bristol customers can call Danny 07426 687 208 if you would like to collect your order from our Bristol office.
International delivery can be arranged for most products on The Bristol Shop, we've delivered hundreds of products throughout the world over the years, if you would like something delivered outside of the UK please email email@example.com and we will be happy to arrange this extra service for you.