Out of stock
Inspired by the Georgian architecture of Bristol and Bath, this handmade lampshade is surrounded by a delicately detailed scene of a regency-era mansion, created from Katherine's original pencil artwork and printed onto a 100% combed cotton fabric.
Backed with a UV stable & flame-retardant material, this lampshade will light up before your eyes to create a magical and unique statement in your home.
They will fit perfectly onto any standard UK or European lamp.
Size: 20cm height and 20cm diameter
Meet Katherine O'Shea
I'm an illustrator, designer and a daydreamer creating products from my home in Bristol, using British-produced materials and my own two hands.
From pencils-to-product, everything I make is my own work. In order to transform my pencil artwork into lampshades, I print them digitally onto eco-friendly textiles, and hand-roll them onto frames in my little studio. I also have a collection of traditionally hand-sewn notebooks, and I'm always looking for new products to dream up...
View all products by Katherine O'Shea here.
FREE UK DELIVERY
- All orders include free Royal Mail 1st class delivery.
- Your order will be dispatched within 3 working days
- Need your order quicker? Please call Danny on 07426 687 208 and we will do all we can to help.
- Handmade & printed to order items will be dispatched once work is complete, please check product description.
- Bristol customers can call Danny 07426 687 208 if you would like to collect your order from our Bristol office.
International delivery can be arranged for most products on The Bristol Shop, we've delivered hundreds of products throughout the world over the years, if you would like something delivered outside of the UK please email firstname.lastname@example.org and we will be happy to arrange this extra service for you.