Original design 'Pistol' t-shirt by independent Bristol brand Gaolferry.
The design shows the Gaolferry ferryman hanging from a wire, having dropped his pistol, and surrounded by light bulbs. The design is hand screen printed in dark yellow, green, pink, blue and black ink on a white organic cotton t-shirt.
Each t-shirt is ethically produced from 100% organic ring-spun combed cotton and is Fair Wear Foundation certified. Machine wash inside out at 30°C. Do not tumble dry. Iron on reverse.
Small: Width: 48cm – Length: 69.5cm
Medium: Width: 51cm - Length: 71.5cm
Large: Width: 54cm - Length: 73.5cm
Extra Large: Width: 57cm - Length: 75.5cm
We are a small independent t-shirt label based in Bristol.
Our designs begin as shapes cut from paper and are inspired by the bright colours of Bristolian houses. Each t-shirt has a design on the front and another on the back which come together to tell a simple story.
Each t-shirt is Fair Wear Foundation certified and ethically produced from 100% organic ring-spun combed cotton. The designs are hand-printed, locally.
View all products by Gaolferry here.
FREE UK DELIVERY
- All orders include free Royal Mail 1st class delivery.
- Your order will be dispatched within 3 working days
- Need your order quicker? Please call Danny on 07426 687 208 and we will do all we can to help.
- Handmade & printed to order items will be dispatched once work is complete, please check product description.
- Bristol customers can call Danny 07426 687 208 if you would like to collect your order from our Bristol office.
International delivery can be arranged for most products on The Bristol Shop, we've delivered hundreds of products throughout the world over the years, if you would like something delivered outside of the UK please email email@example.com and we will be happy to arrange this extra service for you.
We pride ourselves on making customer service our top priority. If you would like further information or have any questions about delivery please Contact Us Here and we will do all we can to help.