Hand stitched art work of interlocking triangles made using quality thread.
Each stitched art piece comes mounted in a black or white box frame.
Each piece can be made using any coloured thread and will be made to order, we will contact you to ask which colour/s you would like.
Dimensions of frame 24.7 x 24.7cm
Great as a treat for oneself, but also as a gift for another person as each item is beautifully packaged.
All art work is hand stitched in Bristol.
Meet Karve Design
Chitra Tarling (Karve Design) is a Bristol-based designer inspired by the geometric form. She is fascinated by the concept of reusing existing materials such as maps, broken clock mechanics and old comics to turn that item into something more beautiful and create a new home for these forgotten materials.
Chitra uses these elements to create deconstructed geometric forms whether it be stitched art canvases or timepiece jewellery.
View all products by Karve Design here.
FREE UK DELIVERY
- All orders include free Royal Mail 1st class delivery.
- Your order will be dispatched within 3 working days
- Need your order quicker? Please call Danny on 07426 687 208 and we will do all we can to help.
- Handmade & printed to order items will be dispatched once work is complete, please check product description.
- Bristol customers can call Danny 07426 687 208 if you would like to collect your order from our Bristol office.
International delivery can be arranged for most products on The Bristol Shop, we've delivered hundreds of products throughout the world over the years, if you would like something delivered outside of the UK please email firstname.lastname@example.org and we will be happy to arrange this extra service for you.