The 'Silver Arrows' limited edition print is a stunning collection of Mercedes racing cars from the 1930s. Using a high-end printing technique called hot foiling this print is limited to 100 copies and is a fitting tribute to these gorgeous examples of automotive history.
The printing process involves the design being etched onto a copper block before being stamped onto heated silver foil laid over paper. This produces a high-end finish that shimmers in the light giving this print a feeling of real quality and craftsmanship.
Hot foil printed in silver on 270gsm GF Smith Colorplan Charcoal paper.
Limited edition of 100, signed and numbered by the artist.
Size: 21.7cm x 33.8cm.
Prints will be posted in a strong cardboard tube using Royal Mail First Class Signed For.
Meet Michael Green
I am a West Country born and bred illustrator who gets inspired by reimagining the world around me in my own individual style.
Driven by a love of beautiful products I wanted to create a series of illustrations that celebrated iconic designs from our recent past. By stripping out everything but the most essentials lines I have created a bold and clean look to showcase the evolution of these design classics.
View all products by Michael Green here.
FREE UK DELIVERY
- All orders include free Royal Mail 1st class delivery.
- Your order will be dispatched within 3 working days
- Need your order quicker? Please call Danny on 07426 687 208 and we will do all we can to help.
- Handmade & printed to order items will be dispatched once work is complete, please check product description.
- Bristol customers can call Danny 07426 687 208 if you would like to collect your order from our Bristol office.
International delivery can be arranged for most products on The Bristol Shop, we've delivered hundreds of products throughout the world over the years, if you would like something delivered outside of the UK please email firstname.lastname@example.org and we will be happy to arrange this extra service for you.