Limited edition of 100, signed and numbered giclée print of Glastonbury Tor, by Anna Francis.
Printed on slightly textured, heavyweight professional quality paper (Permajet Museum 310) using pigment based inks.
Size - image 13cm x 13cm, with a 25cm square mount (in soft white)
Meet ANNA FRANCIS
Anna Francis has worked in Bristol as an illustrator for the past 10 years.
Anna currently works part time as a graphic designer at Bristol Zoo and in her spare time works on new maps.
The inspiration for Anna's map illustrations is the Bristol A to Z and local ordnance survey maps.
Natural contours, rivers and roads are highlighted, exploring natural and man-made forms.
View all products by Anna Francis here.
FREE UK DELIVERY
- All orders include free Royal Mail 1st class delivery.
- Your order will be dispatched within 3 working days
- Need your order quicker? Please call Danny on 07426 687 208 and we will do all we can to help.
- Handmade & printed to order items will be dispatched once work is complete, please check product description.
- Bristol customers can call Danny 07426 687 208 if you would like to collect your order from our Bristol office.
International delivery can be arranged for most products on The Bristol Shop, we've delivered hundreds of products throughout the world over the years, if you would like something delivered outside of the UK please email email@example.com and we will be happy to arrange this extra service for you.