This quirky tote has been designed to keep your materials and tools in for your ongoing knitting projects. Whether you're working on a blanket, scarf or a jumper, this neat little bag provides a home for all your materials until your project is finished.
It is made from 5oz cotton and measures 38x43cm with a 10cm gusset. It has short handles so you can easily carry your work around the house or wherever you wish to take it.
Designed in Bristol and printed in the UK.
Meet Carry Stuff
Carry Stuff are a Bristol based company providing screen printed eco-totes.
Everyone needs a tote bag - they are fun, useful and kind to the environment.
Our designs are based on a love of print and typography, mixed with messages of inspiration, motivation and a bit of humour!
Our bags are all sourced through fair trade suppliers. All our designs are screen printed using environmentally friendly inks.
View all products by Carry Stuff here.
FREE UK DELIVERY
- All orders include free Royal Mail 1st class delivery.
- Your order will be dispatched within 3 working days
- Need your order quicker? Please call Danny on 07426 687 208 and we will do all we can to help.
- Handmade & printed to order items will be dispatched once work is complete, please check product description.
- Bristol customers can call Danny 07426 687 208 if you would like to collect your order from our Bristol office.
International delivery can be arranged for most products on The Bristol Shop, we've delivered hundreds of products throughout the world over the years, if you would like something delivered outside of the UK please email email@example.com and we will be happy to arrange this extra service for you.
We pride ourselves on making customer service our top priority. If you would like further information or have any questions about delivery please Contact Us Here and we will do all we can to help.