Handmade cosmetic bag. The outer fabric of the bag is linen which has a large patchwork flower on the front side which has been sewn on using a free machine embroidery technique.
The flower has been finished with a wooden flower button. The inside of the bag has been lined with a floral fabric that matches one of the patchwork flower pieces. The bag has then been finished with a black zip and crochet lace along the top.
As each item is handmade the exact one you receive may be ever so slightly different to the one pictured.
Meet Dolly What Not
Welcome to my passion. My name is Sarah & I've been sewing for around 2 1/2 years. Growing up I'd watch my Mum sew clothes for me & my Cindy doll. I'd always wanted to get my hands on her machine but sadly no luck.
I've always been creative & love to make things, so a few years ago I took the plunge and bought my first machine "Queenie"... I love her to bits. I love taking a piece of fabric and seeing what I can do. Bags, pictures, you name it i'll give it a go. My next aim is to design my own fabrics with lino printing or screen printing so watch this space.....
View all products by Dolly What Not here.
FREE UK DELIVERY
- All orders include free Royal Mail 1st class delivery.
- Your order will be dispatched within 3 working days
- Need your order quicker? Please call Danny on 07426 687 208 and we will do all we can to help.
- Handmade & printed to order items will be dispatched once work is complete, please check product description.
- Bristol customers can call Danny 07426 687 208 if you would like to collect your order from our Bristol office.
International delivery can be arranged for most products on The Bristol Shop, we've delivered hundreds of products throughout the world over the years, if you would like something delivered outside of the UK please email email@example.com and we will be happy to arrange this extra service for you.