A lovely green T-shirt made from 100% recycled materials (60% Recycled pre-consumer cotton organically grown, 40% Recycled post-consumer polyester) featuring a beautiful illustration of 6 species of garden birds (the tit family!).
This simple but effective 1 colour (black ink) T-shirt has the quality of being visually interesting and easy to wear. A T-shirt is a great gift any time of year, can be layered up in the winter or will keep you cool in the summer.
Perfect for any woman with a love for birds.
Available in Small, Medium and Large.
Small: Chest: 43cm (17" )Neck to Hem: 64cm (25.25")
Medium: Chest: 46cm (18") Neck to Hem 66cm (26")
Large: Chest: 49cm (19.25") Neck to Hem 68cm (26.75")
Boodle is designer Bethan Buss, who created the brand in 2010. Bethan loves animals, and they inspire her to make designs that make humans smile.
All Boodle art prints are hand screen printed on 100% straw paper with organic inks. Boodle 100% organic T-shirts also use environmentally friendly inks, so good for humans, animals and the Earth!
View all products by Boodle here.
FREE UK DELIVERY
- All orders include free Royal Mail 1st class delivery.
- Your order will be dispatched within 3 working days
- Need your order quicker? Please call Danny on 07426 687 208 and we will do all we can to help.
- Handmade & printed to order items will be dispatched once work is complete, please check product description.
- Bristol customers can call Danny 07426 687 208 if you would like to collect your order from our Bristol office.
International delivery can be arranged for most products on The Bristol Shop, we've delivered hundreds of products throughout the world over the years, if you would like something delivered outside of the UK please email firstname.lastname@example.org and we will be happy to arrange this extra service for you.