Out of stock
Simple and stylish, this vintage style geometric necklace is perfect for every occasion.
This striking pendant is pressed in brass from an original art deco design. Decorated with a vintage Japanese 1950's glass fire opal cabochon that glistens with flecks of gold, pink and blue.
On trend and versatile, wear on its own or layered with other necklaces to add the perfect finishing touch to any outfit.
This necklace is packaged in an beautifully branded Elsie Belle gift box, perfect for gifting.
Available in a choice of lengths: 46cm (18") or 51cm (20"), You can choose the length that best suits your personal style!
Made from: Brass pendant hangs from a gold plated trace chain, finished with a hand stamped Elsie Belle tag.
Dimensions: The pendant measures 2 x 2cm.
Meet Elsie Belle
Elsie Belle is a vibrant British jewellery collection featuring charms, trinkets and treasures galore.
Founded in 2004 by Elizabeth Fennings, all Elsie Belle pieces are handmade in their Bristol studio with great care and attention to detail.
View all products by Elsie Belle here.
FREE UK DELIVERY
- All orders include free Royal Mail 1st class delivery.
- Your order will be dispatched within 3 working days
- Need your order quicker? Please call Danny on 07426 687 208 and we will do all we can to help.
- Handmade & printed to order items will be dispatched once work is complete, please check product description.
- Bristol customers can call Danny 07426 687 208 if you would like to collect your order from our Bristol office.
International delivery can be arranged for most products on The Bristol Shop, we've delivered hundreds of products throughout the world over the years, if you would like something delivered outside of the UK please email email@example.com and we will be happy to arrange this extra service for you.