Free Delivery & Returns
Order by phone: 07426 687 208
Full description & details below
Digital print of Fairbairn Steam Crane from an original drawing on collage paper by Lisa Malyon. NB: Collage paper is torn from adverts posted in the 'I Saw You' column of the now defunct Venue magazine.
Size: Actual image measures approx: 30 x 22cm Actual print measures (with white border) approx: 36 x 28cm
Paper type: Printed to order on good quality artists' paper.
Meet Lisa Malyon
Following a move to Bristol in 2000, Lisa Malyon began drawing in a series of sketchbooks using buildings and structures as her subject. A collection of works was emerging and Lisa has been exhibiting drawings and prints from her ‘Built in Bristol’ series ever since.
Using a fine ink pen, Lisa draws directly onto a collage of pages torn either from Bristol publications such as Venue and The Spark or on Chinese paper ‘money’ (traditionally burnt during Chinese New Year celebrations). The artworks are deliberately left to look ‘incomplete’ drawing the viewers gaze into the work.
View all products by Lisa Malyon here.
FREE UK DELIVERY
- All orders include free Royal Mail 1st class delivery.
- Your order will be dispatched within 3 working days
- Need your order quicker? Please call Danny on 07426 687 208 and we will do all we can to help.
- Handmade & printed to order items will be dispatched once work is complete, please check product description.
- Bristol customers can call Danny 07426 687 208 if you would like to collect your order from our Bristol office.
International delivery can be arranged for most products on The Bristol Shop, we've delivered hundreds of products throughout the world over the years, if you would like something delivered outside of the UK please email firstname.lastname@example.org and we will be happy to arrange this extra service for you.
We pride ourselves on making customer service our top priority. If you would like further information or have any questions about delivery please Contact Us Here and we will do all we can to help.