FULL DESCRIPTION BELOW
Fine art ink pointillism drawing of Bristol’s iconic Clifton Suspension Bridge and the Hotwells area, circa 1900. Incredibly detailed, this piece is a fascinating print, and perfect for any home. A fine art glimpse into a view of Bristol captured in time.
Each print is made with the finest Giclée process onto the highest quality paper. Each item is signed by Nick, and a numbered edition of 500, mounted and wrapped for secure shipping and easy framing into a standard “12 x 10” frame.
Each mounted print is 12” x 10” (30.48cm x 25.4cm)
Meet Nick Church
Nick Church lives and works in Bristol, specialising in pen & ink pointillism. He uses a stippling technique to bring subjects to life in fascinating detail and depth.
Nick’s background in civil engineering provides this unique precision to fine art; the results of which are as fascinating to view as they are to create.
FREE UK DELIVERY
- All orders include free Royal Mail 1st class delivery.
- Your order will be dispatched within 3 working days
- Need your order quicker? Please call Danny on 07426 687 208 and we will do all we can to help.
- Handmade & printed to order items will be dispatched once work is complete, please check product description.
- Bristol customers can call Danny 07426 687 208 if you would like to collect your order from our Bristol office.
International delivery can be arranged for most products on The Bristol Shop, we've delivered hundreds of products throughout the world over the years, if you would like something delivered outside of the UK please email email@example.com and we will be happy to arrange this extra service for you.
We pride ourselves on making customer service our top priority. If you would like further information or have any questions about delivery please Contact Us Here and we will do all we can to help.