Free Delivery & Returns
Order by phone: 07426 687 208
Full description & details below
A portrait of the beautiful and very glamorous Jean Harlow, one of the earliest shining stars of the Talkies, printed in black on an upcycled vintage dictionary book page!
Original artwork printed on a dictionary page 8x10 inches.
This original and unique print has been created from the artists hand drawn artwork which has then been printed on a vintage dictionary page.
Each page is unique with its aged characteristics giving it that extra bit of charm, Printed with high quality ink on a professional printer for long lasting colour, Designed to fit an 8x10 photo frame, trim to fit, You will receive one print. Frame and mount is not included.
Victoria is the designer maker at UrbanEye and lives in Bristol, UK. She used to be a project consultant but gave it all up to live life as a craftsperson. She says the hours are long and the money is incomparable but has never been happier.
She told us, "Taking the leap was the scariest thing I've ever done but I've never looked back."
View all products by UrbanEye here.
FREE UK DELIVERY
- All orders include free Royal Mail 1st class delivery.
- Your order will be dispatched within 3 working days
- Need your order quicker? Please call Danny on 07426 687 208 and we will do all we can to help.
- Handmade & printed to order items will be dispatched once work is complete, please check product description.
- Bristol customers can call Danny 07426 687 208 if you would like to collect your order from our Bristol office.
International delivery can be arranged for most products on The Bristol Shop, we've delivered hundreds of products throughout the world over the years, if you would like something delivered outside of the UK please email firstname.lastname@example.org and we will be happy to arrange this extra service for you.
We pride ourselves on making customer service our top priority. If you would like further information or have any questions about delivery please Contact Us Here and we will do all we can to help.