Giclée print celebrating the Brompton Bicycle by Bristol artist Diana Powell.
A limited edition digital print produced by the artist from an original watercolour.
Dimensions – Paper size 32.9 x 48.3cm (13″ x 19″)
Limited edition of 100.
Signed & Numbered by The artist
Print on Velvet Fine Art Paper using archival inks.
Meet Diana Powell
I am an illustrator and print maker living and working in Bristol. I originally trained as a printed textile designer but for the past 20 years I have worked as an Illustrator.
I produce editioned hand pulled screen prints using water based printing inks. My drawings & illustrations feature bold brush pen techniques combined with juicy watercolour washes.
Themes in my work include bicycles, cat, birds, plants and people in their natural habitats.
View all products by Diana Powell here.
FREE UK DELIVERY
- All orders include free Royal Mail 1st class delivery.
- Your order will be dispatched within 3 working days
- Need your order quicker? Please call Danny on 07426 687 208 and we will do all we can to help.
- Handmade & printed to order items will be dispatched once work is complete, please check product description.
- Bristol customers can call Danny 07426 687 208 if you would like to collect your order from our Bristol office.
International delivery can be arranged for most products on The Bristol Shop, we've delivered hundreds of products throughout the world over the years, if you would like something delivered outside of the UK please email firstname.lastname@example.org and we will be happy to arrange this extra service for you.
We pride ourselves on making customer service our top priority. If you would like further information or have any questions about delivery please Contact Us Here and we will do all we can to help.