This picture is a fantastic celebration of 16 of Bristol’s most famous icons and landmarks – can you spot them all?
Each giclée print is signed by Jenny and a numbered edition of 250 (an accompanying sheet helps you identify all of the landmarks if you want to test yourself!) The perfect gift for any Bristolian!
Size – image 50cm x 25cm unframed, signed and numbered edition of 250
Meet Jenny Urquhart
Jenny Urquhart is a Bristol-based artist who first picked up a paintbrush in 2010 after teaching Biology for ten years! Since her change of career, Jenny’s work has appeared in the RWA, increasing numbers of South West galleries, Selfridges in London and national media.
Jenny’s work is vibrant, contemporary and increasingly popular with Bristol art buyers. Much of her work features South West coastal resorts and of course, Bristol, her favourite city in the whole world!
In 2015 Jenny was involved with the Shaun in the City arts trail in both London and Bristol, painting a giant Shaun the Sheep for each city to raise money for sick children in hospital.
View all products by Jenny Urquhart here.
FREE UK DELIVERY
- All orders include free Royal Mail 1st class delivery.
- Your order will be dispatched within 3 working days
- Need your order quicker? Please call Danny on 07426 687 208 and we will do all we can to help.
- Handmade & printed to order items will be dispatched once work is complete, please check product description.
- Bristol customers can call Danny 07426 687 208 if you would like to collect your order from our Bristol office.
International delivery can be arranged for most products on The Bristol Shop, we've delivered hundreds of products throughout the world over the years, if you would like something delivered outside of the UK please email email@example.com and we will be happy to arrange this extra service for you.