"Ten people who speak make more noise than ten thousand who are silent" - Napoleon Bonaparte
Bristol has produced a wealth of truly talented musical artists, producers and composers. This tee from Not Too Shabby Clothing encapsulates the city's love for all genres and styles from the gorgeous tones of William Goodchild to the rumbling "Purple" basslines and hard hitting snappy snares of Joker and the fast spitting lyrics of Bristol's MC Buggsy
Original tee design, screen printed onto High Quality, 185g, 100% Cotton T shirt with woven detail.
Small: Half chest 50cm - Body length 69cm
Medium: Half chest 53cm - Body length 72cm
Large: Half chest 56cm - Body length 74cm
X-Large: Half chest 59cm - Body length 76cm
Meet Not Too Shabby Clothing
Not Too Shabby Clothing are Bristol's freshest independent T-shirt label, dedicated to promoting culture, community & quality.
Their original tee designs are screen printed by hand onto high quality, 100% cotton shirts. They create their collections in limited runs so get yours before they go!
View all products by Not Too Shabby Clothing here.
FREE UK DELIVERY
- All orders include free Royal Mail 1st class delivery.
- Your order will be dispatched within 3 working days
- Need your order quicker? Please call Danny on 07426 687 208 and we will do all we can to help.
- Handmade & printed to order items will be dispatched once work is complete, please check product description.
- Bristol customers can call Danny 07426 687 208 if you would like to collect your order from our Bristol office.
International delivery can be arranged for most products on The Bristol Shop, we've delivered hundreds of products throughout the world over the years, if you would like something delivered outside of the UK please email email@example.com and we will be happy to arrange this extra service for you.
We pride ourselves on making customer service our top priority. If you would like further information or have any questions about delivery please Contact Us Here and we will do all we can to help.