Typographic print showcasing the vibrant city of Birmingham. The print includes several icons of the area, including Selfridges, the Mailbox, Perrotts Folly, the Cube and a bull.
Created in a dark navy, oatmeal and dirty orange colourway, this print is a perfect gift for people who live in, or would like a reminder of Birmingham and it's splendour!
The print is made from 350gsm thick paper and measures 42cm x 29.7cm, the actual printed area measuring 26.5 cm square. Sold unframed.
Meet Susan Taylor
Susan spent many years in the advertising industry in Brighton and London before moving to Bristol in 2007 to set up her design studio creating typographical giftware.
Susan fuses screen printing and digital illustration with experimental typefaces to create her retro-styled designs. Her passion for graphic design is evident – typography, iconography, bold swathes of colour and a strong structural layout are consistently the focus of her work.
View all products by Susan Taylor here.
FREE UK DELIVERY
- All orders include free Royal Mail 1st class delivery.
- Your order will be dispatched within 3 working days
- Need your order quicker? Please call Danny on 07426 687 208 and we will do all we can to help.
- Handmade & printed to order items will be dispatched once work is complete, please check product description.
- Bristol customers can call Danny 07426 687 208 if you would like to collect your order from our Bristol office.
International delivery can be arranged for most products on The Bristol Shop, we've delivered hundreds of products throughout the world over the years, if you would like something delivered outside of the UK please email firstname.lastname@example.org and we will be happy to arrange this extra service for you.