Matt Silver Minirig 3 Bluetooth Speaker
What has changed with the new Matt Silver Minirig 3?
- New and improved speaker driver, which goes louder and sounds better
- More amplifier power for greatly improved bass and higher maximum volume
- New LINK UP mode – wirelessly connect an unlimited number of Minirigs.
- DSP (digital audio processor) as used in the Minirig Mini which dynamically and smoothly alters the sound to suit different volume levels – keeping the music clean, clear and sounding great at all times.
- 2x faster charging. Now charges in 4-5 hours compared to 8-9 hours for the Minirig 2
- 2x the output power for charging your phone compared to the Minirig 2.
- New Bluetooth + wired stereo mode. Link out to a wired Minirig from a Bluetooth minirig and listen in stereo. This has the advantage of lower delay (latency) compared with wireless stereo. Great for using to watch videos and TV.
- Better bass at lower volumes when used with the subwoofer.
- The Bluetooth audio output now supports headphones.
- Up to 100hours battery life (at low volumes). Battery life at high volumes is shorter than the Minirig 2 because it is playing louder with more bass – more energy is going into the speaker.
Matt Silver Minirig 3 Bluetooth Speaker (MRBT-3), USB Charging Cable, 3.5" Audio Cable, Minirig Soft Carry Case.
Professional Audio SCience and Engineering (PASCE) Ltd create cutting edge audio equipment. All PASCE products are designed and tested in their laboratory right here in Bristol, and all manufacturing and assembly of parts is done by UK based engineering companies.
PASCE focus on using only the best possible components sourced from the most reputable and reliable manufacturers.
View all products by Minirigs here.